[Marxism] On the 12th Day of Christmas-Iraq War Memorabilia

Brian Shannon Brian_Shannon at verizon.net
Thu Dec 30 17:20:28 MST 2004

Reading Fred's 82nd Airborne post, I didn't recall what OIF (Operation
Iraq Freedom) stood for; so I googled it and came across this
interesting site. http://www.av8rstuff.com/coin2.html

A little too late for Christmas, but there may be other uses. You can
down-load the jpg files.

I think that the "Cause Is Just" coin is especially creative in its use
of the map of Iraq on one side and icons of the U.S. on the other.

In my day, in H.S. if you won an individual or team medal and had a
girl friend (a rather old-fashioned idea) you might put your medal on a
chain and present it to her. Any takers?

Brian Shannon