[Marxism] Re: The Most Important Article of 2004: Global Warming, The World Is Skating On Thin Ice

glparramatta glparramatta at greenleft.org.au
Fri Dec 31 19:53:13 MST 2004

Actually Tom I have addressed a lot of this in the latest GLW
(http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2004/610/610p8.htm). I think you are
giving Howard government too much benefit of the doubt though on its
claims that it will meet the Kyoto target. It is only able to claim that
by making use of some ``creative accounting''.
Norm