[Marxism] Fw: Lorna Tychostup Returns to Iraq

Jacob Levich jlevich at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 2 19:59:02 MST 2004

Thought some of you might enjoy David Rieff's ludicrously huffy
overreaction, below, to being included on the delivery list for some
innocuous press release. He hit "reply all" on the assumption that the rest
of us share his enchantment with David Rieff's every thought and deed.

By the way, this means you now have Mr. Rieff's personal email address. Use
it wisely and well.

Jake