[Marxism] Re: Marxism Digest, Vol 4, Walter

Elliottmssln at aol.com Elliottmssln at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 05:25:32 MST 2004

  I truly want to thank you for the deeper understanding of conflicts that I,
here in LA, don't always get the clear truth.  I am also deeply offended
about your superficial comment about "Pretty Women's" empty promises, and
inability to GRASP truth, or work our slightly rounder asses off.  Who's having to
work for shit, leaving their precious babes with others?  What about the widows,
and the single moms watching their children starve.  There is work for
EVERYONE, and I think that Marxism is about just that...everyone giving ALL of
WHATEVER they have.

LANA