[Marxism] Wallerstein and Paolo Giussani & globalization articles

E. Ahmet Tonak eatonak at simons-rock.edu
Tue Feb 3 13:59:26 MST 2004

Thanks for the background info, Jurrian.  I located a paper by Paolo
through the following link (Empirical Evidence for Trends towards
Globalization: The Discovery of Hot Air), I assume this what you meant:

http://www.countdownnet.info/archivio/analisi/world_economy/Elenco.htm

I recommend the link since it makes other important articles available
as well.

Ahmet