[Marxism] Kerry and Skull and Bones

Craven, Jim JCraven at clark.edu
Thu Feb 5 09:09:25 MST 2004

Kerry Skull & Bones War Criminal...
by Skull & Bones Kerry Sunday, Jan. 18, 2004 at 10:47 AM

What Skull & Bones Member Sen John Kerry don't want you to
Know/Remember...

Portion of John Kerry remarks on NBC's "Meet the Press" May 6, 2001:

MR. RUSSERT: You mentioned you're a military guy. There's been a lot of
discussion about Bob Kerrey, your former Democratic colleague in the
Senate, about his talking about his anguish about what happened in
Vietnam.
You were on this program 30 years ago as a leader of the Vietnam
Veterans
Against the War. And we went back and have an audiotape of that and some

still photos. And your comments are particularly timely in this
overall discussion of Bob Kerrey. And I'd like for you to listen to
those with our audience and then try to put that war into some
context:

(Audiotape, April 18, 1971):

MR. CROSBY NOYES (Washington Evening Star): Mr. Kerry, you said at one
time or
another that you think our policies in Vietnam are tantamount to
genocide
and that the responsibility lies at all chains of command over there. Do

you consider that you personally as a Naval officer committed atrocities
in
Vietnam or crimes punishable by law in this country?

KERRY: There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that,
yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other
soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire
zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 calibre
machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our
only
weapon against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in
the
burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all
of
this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions and all of this is ordered as
matter of written established policy by the government of the United
States
from the top down. And I believe that the men who designed these, the
men
who designed the free fire zone, the men who ordered us, the men who
signed
off the air raid strike areas, I think these men, by the letter of the
law,
the same letter of the law that tried Lieutenant Calley, are war
criminals.

(End audiotape)

Here is some more info about Kerry from former VIETNAM POW Michael
Benge...

John Kerry's war record

When Mr. Kerry pontificated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on Veterans

Day, a group of veterans turned their backs on him and walked away. They

remembered Mr. Kerry as the anti-war activist who testified before
Congress
during the war, accusing veterans of being war criminals. The dust
jacket
of Mr. Kerry's pro-Hanoi book, "The New Soldier," features a photograph
of
his ragged band of radicals mocking the U.S. Marine Corps Memorial,
which
depicts the flag-raising on Iwo Jima, with an upside-down American flag.

Retired Gen. George S. Patton III charged that Mr. Kerry's actions as an

anti-war activist had "given aid and comfort to the enemy," as had the
actions of Ramsey Clark and Jane Fonda. Also, Mr. Kerry lied when he
threw
what he claimed were his war medals over the White House fence; he later

admitted they weren't his. Now they are displayed on his office wall.
Long after he changed sides in congressional hearings, Mr. Kerry lobbied

for renewed trade relations with Hanoi. At the same time, his cousin C.
Stewart Forbes, chief executive for Colliers International, assisted in
brokering a $905 million deal to develop a deep-sea port at Vung Tau,
Vietnam ? an odd coincidence.

As noted in the Inside Politics column of Nov. 14 (Nation), historian
Douglas Brinkley is writing Mr. Kerry's biography. Hopefully, he'll
include
the senator's latest ignominious feat: preventing the Vietnam Human
Rights
Act (HR2833) from coming to a vote in the Senate, claiming human rights
would deteriorate as a result. His actions sent a clear signal to Hanoi
that Congress cares little about the human rights for which so many
Americans fought and died.

The State Department ranked Vietnam among the 10 regimes worldwide least

tolerant of religious freedom. Recently, 354 churches of the
Montagnards, a
Christian ethnic minority, were forcibly disbanded, and by mid-October,
more than 50 Christian pastors and elders had been arrested in Dak Lak
province alone. On Oct. 29, the secret police executed three Montagnards
by
lethal injection simply for protesting religious repression. The
communists
are conducting a pogrom against the Montagnards, forcing Christians to
drink a mixture of goat's blood and alcohol and renounce Christianity.
Thousands have been killed or imprisoned or have just "disappeared." The

Montagnards lost one-half of their adult male population fighting for
the
United States, and without them, there might be thousands more American
names on that somber black granite wall at the Vietnam memorial.
As Mr. Kerry contemplates a run for the presidency, people must remember

that he has fought harder for Hanoi as an anti-war activist and a
senator
than he did against the Vietnamese communists while serving in the Navy
in
Vietnam.

MICHAEL BENGE
Foreign Service officer and former Vietnam POW (1968 to 1973)

Here is a bit of info about Kerry and his Skull & Bones connections...

Kerry made his Bones in secret club - like Bush

by Andrew Miga
Thursday, May 15, 2003

WASHINGTON - Sen. John F. Kerry expounds on many issues in his
presidential campaign, but he's completely silent on one topic: his
membership in Skull and Bones, Yale's infamous secret society.
``John Kerry has absolutely nothing to say on that subject. Sorry,''
said Kerry spokeswoman Kelley Benander.
Kerry is a respected senator and a decorated Vietnam War combat veteran,
but 36 years after he was initiated into what has been called the
``ultimate old boy network,'' he's wary of breaking the ultra-exclusive
club's strict secrecy code.
There's also another high-profile member of the club: President Bush.
Bonesmen already are buzzing over the prospect of the first Bones vs.
Bones presidential race should Kerry win his party's nomination and face
Bush in 2004.
``Bones don't care who wins,'' said author Alexandra Robbins, whose book
``Secrets of the Tomb'' pierced the secrecy shrouding the 171-year-old
society. ``If Kerry wins, it's still a Bones presidency.''
Robbins calls the group ``probably the most secretive and successful
club in America,'' and adds, ``It's also pretty bizarre.''
Every year, 15 Yale juniors are tapped for the club, which holds
meetings twice a week in a crypt-like building known as the ``Tomb.''
Robbins described the interior, replete with skulls and skeletons, as a
cross between the ``Addams Family'' and a slightly shabby English men's
club.
There are bizarre initiation rites, including a ceremony where new
members must spend an evening before a roaring fire in the Tomb
recounting details of their sexual history to fellow members.
Kerry was tapped for the club in 1968, two years after Bush, whose
father and grandfather were also Bonesmen. Kerry's brother-in-law from
his first marriage, David Thorne, was Bones. So was the late husband of
Kerry's current wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry. The Bones alumni roster is
flush with CIA officials, business moguls, congressmen and Supreme Court
justices. The club owns a secluded 40-acre island retreat on the St.
Lawrence River.
In 1986, Kerry allegedly tried to recruit Jacob Weisberg, then a
college-age intern at ``The New Republic'' magazine.
Weisberg, now Slate magazine editor, said Kerry made his pitch during a
private meeting in his Senate office. Weisberg declined, pointedly
asking Kerry how he squared his liberalism with membership in such an
elitist club that refused to admit women. ``Kerry got sort of flustered
and said, `I've marched with battered women,' '' Weisberg told the
Herald.
Five years later, Kerry was among those voting to force the club to
admit women after a bitter court fight.

Want to read more about Skull & Bones War Criminal Kerry check the links
below...

http://lists.village.virginia.edu/lists_archive/sixties-l/3221.html
<http://lists.village.virginia.edu/lists_archive/sixties-l/3221.html>

http://vietpage.com/archive_news/politics/2002/Dec/14/0002.html
<http://vietpage.com/archive_news/politics/2002/Dec/14/0002.html>

http://www.oilempire.us/kerry.html <http://www.oilempire.us/kerry.html>

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Printable.asp?ID=5468
<http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Printable.asp?ID=5468>

http://oll.temple.edu/hist249/course/Documents/vietnam_veterans_against_
the_war.htm
<http://oll.temple.edu/hist249/course/Documents/vietnam_veterans_against
_the_war.htm>

http://www.usvetdsp.com/story35.htm
<http://www.usvetdsp.com/story35.htm>

Take Care...

<http:///>
add your comments <http://www.indybay.org/comment.php?top_id=1668080>
________________________________

(c) 2000-2004 San Francisco Bay Area Independent Media Center. Unless
otherwise stated by the author, all content is free for non-commercial
reuse, reprint, and rebroadcast, on the net and elsewhere. Opinions are
those of the contributors and are not necessarily endorsed by the San
Francisco Bay Area Independent Media Center. Disclaimer
<http://www.indybay.org/news/2003/12/1665905.php>  | Privacy
<http://www.indybay.org/news/2003/12/1665906.php>

James M. Craven
Blackfoot Name: Omahkohkiaayo-i'poyi
Professor/Consultant,Economics;Business Division Chair
Clark College, 1800 E. McLoughlin Blvd.
Vancouver, WA. USA 98663
Tel: (360) 992-2283; Fax: (360) 992-2863
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~blkfoot5
Employer has no association with private/protected opinion
"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present
controls the past." (George Orwell)
"...every anticipation of results which are first to be proved seems
disturbing to me...(Karl Marx, "Grundrisse")
FREE LEONARD PELTIER!!