[Marxism] http://bau2.uibk.ac.at/sg/python/Scripts/HolyGrail/grail-03.html

Chris Brady cdbrady at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 5 10:16:18 MST 2004

Fellow Canucker Marvin warns me offlist that I mistook the FT for the
FP.  Too true, I regret to say, yet a switch of Canadian to British
authorship of that screed neither diminishes the intent nor the content
of the matter, as far as I see it.  I would take out my observations of
Canadian disculpatory evasion and obscuration of imperialist
association, and simply place them in a stand-alone critique.  I must
admit that I do feel uncomfortably like Rosanne Rosannadanna...