[Marxism] recent surge in new subscribers

Jose G. Perez elgusanorojo at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 6 20:26:49 MST 2004

>>I have recently submitted my doctoral thesis on the work of Jurgen
Habermas "The Myth of Reason" that examines the critical practice of
Habermas's work in terms of its response to the emergence of the
Neo-Nietzschean school (Foucault, Derrida) in the socio-political
context of West Germany in the 1970s.<<

Dear Matthew and List,

	Perhaps the new subscribers (and some of the old ones) should
take pity on those of us outside academia and provide appropriate
translations or explanations when such subjects are broached. For
example, Neo I've heard about --he hacked the Matrix-- and I actually
remember West Germany, but I've got no clue what else Matthew is talking
about here.

José