[Marxism] Re.: What is the so-called "middle class"?

Chris Brady cdbrady at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 7 16:04:42 MST 2004

Mark L.: "I think Moyer's program has done some very fine work.  Time
spent explaining such things to millions of people is better spent than
discussing things on email lists with hundreds, no?"

Absolutemente, mi compa!
That is not to ignore the categorical typification of Moyers, though
(i.e, bourgeois progressive), while still recognizing the positive
factors of his access to the millions as loaded with heuristic potential
to extrapolate the facts he presents to a higher level with a more
satisfying analysis, i.e., Marxist (just as we are doing now).
Good stuff, definitely.

On the negative side, such the latency of such possibilities helps
explain why conservatives are so rabidly antagonistic about liberals
that they conflate them with pinkos and reds...