[Marxism] The Tim Russert interview with President Bush: "We aregoing to take a quick break"

Paul H. Dillon illonph at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 8 11:33:13 MST 2004

  I watched this although I usually can't bear more than 5 seconds of Bush
on TV.  Russert provides a buffer, I was hoping he would put the Thief
Executive on the spot and he did it enough that it was enjoyable to watch --
even though I kept cursing to myself under my breath that this buffoon
should be brought to trial .  It did get scary when Russert asked him what
he would do if he lost, and he just wouldn't entertain such an idea, look
out Amerika!

  Paul