[Marxism] E-mail problems

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Feb 9 14:51:54 MST 2004

We seem to be having some technical problems. I was unsubbed myself this
morning! Actually, you are not unsubbed when a message from Marxmail
bounces more than 5 times (I believe it is 5). Instead you are switched
to a 'nomail' option. If you retain your password, which is sent to you
on the first of each month, you can uncheck 'nomail' yourself. Your
subscription options are identified at:

But, as I say, you need your password to review and modify them.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org