[Marxism] Re: <Bush military record (Craven, Jim)>

Tom O'Lincoln suarsos at alphalink.com.au
Mon Feb 9 20:50:44 MST 2004

I agree we don't want to get into attacking Bush because he wasn't in the
front line killing people in Vietnam, let alone glorify Kerry for doing so.
But I found it useful to see the facts about what is clearly emerging as an
election issue. And there is some value in being able to say to GIs, for
example: "this bastard sends you to die but he wasn't prepared to risk his
own life - the ruling class will always fight to the last drop of OUR
BLOOD."