[Marxism] Kerry and Gore and Vietnam

Paul H. Dillon illonph at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 9 22:25:16 MST 2004

  I'm no apologist for Gore but I believe he served as a medic in the
Vietnam war,  I'm not certain about that, I know he was on the ground, not
in a jet in the air.  If it is true that he was a medic, it would certainly
mark a significant difference in how the who "served their country."  Medic
assignation  was also given to conscientious objectors who were classified
I-AO in the selective service system.  And now Kerry, a jet pilot, is making
miles with his political service  although he has condemned it and  he
condemns it now implicitly  out of the other side of his face.  Gore doesn't
get much political capital on the basis of his service.

  Paul