[Marxism] The Caribbean Formula

Chris Brady cdbrady at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 10 01:36:10 MST 2004

I'm sending just the first paragraph from a recent report from Haïti.
What's going on there is suspiciously like what happend before the
Caracas aborta-coup:

As CARICOM Meddles:  Haiti’s Opposition Seeks Victims

Haïti Progrès, 4 fev 2004
http://www.haiti-progres.com/eng02-04.html

In recent weeks, the Haitian opposition, led by a U.S.-born sweatshop
owner and financed by U.S. and European governments, has come up with
two basic formulae for creating havoc in Haiti: 1) deviate from an
agreed upon march route and provoke a battle with the police or 2) throw
rocks at or beat up pro-government counter-demonstrators and provoke a
melee with them.

[In Caracas they could afford guns, but otherwise we see a pattern.
Aristide should use Lavalas to create (effectively) Bolivian Circles, or
CDRs].