[Marxism] A Henwood-Featherstone-Parenti article

Jon Flanders jonathan.flanders at verizon.net
Tue Feb 10 15:40:41 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 10:29, Louis Proyect

It also puzzles me to find them disparaging "wooly ideas about a nicer
capitalism", since Henwood has backed a vote for John Kerry because it
would create "a marginally better policy and a better discursive and
organizing environment."

Contradictions, contradictions. If Doug Henwood and others are moving
towards Marxism, then I think that is a good thing. I fully expect this
trend to continue, as the possibility  for a decent life in an advanced
capitalist economy fades away.

Its something to be welcomed, in my book.

Jon Flanders