[Marxism] [Fwd: Katz and Zamora]

Johannes Schneider Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Wed Feb 11 08:20:56 MST 2004

Am Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:02:16 -0500 hat Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com>
geschrieben:

> Yesterday, when you stated that it is of no consequence that the FMLN
> wins the elections in El Salvador

Louis,

I am sorry you misunderstood me profoundly. I never intended to say
something idiotic like that. What I meant to say with the "who
cares..."-remark was that no serious anti-communist scare campaign as in
the cold war era is underway. The article you forwarded confirms that:
even the US media acknowledges that the former communists are no longer
pursuing "communism". This clearly contrasts to the sixties, when
social-democrats were potrayed as beeing communiststs.

Johannes