[Marxism] Skull and Bones

Craven, Jim JCraven at clark.edu
Wed Feb 11 17:00:58 MST 2004

WHY SKULL & BONES MATTERS

As we learn more of the strange little society called Skull & Bones, it
is useful to remember that what we know already is enough:

America is about to choose between two presidential candidates who
belonged to an organization whose values were infantile, elitist,
misogynist, anti-democratic and secret and whose purposes include the
mutual support and protection of its members as they make their into the

upper ranks of American society and throughout their adult lives. Far
from apologizing for this, the two candidates refuse to give open and
honest answers about their participation. Further, at least one of the
candidates, Kerry, has retained a close enough relationship to the
organization to have sought news members from among his young
acquaintances.

The most benign view of this was expressed by the conservative columnist

David Brooks, who told CBS, "My view of secret societies is they're like

the first class cabin in airplanes. They're really impressive until you
get into them, and then once you're there they're a little dull."

http://prorev.com/

Response Jim C: This is from an unrebutted tape recording of part of a
Skull and Bones initiation; think any journalist has the guts to ask
Kerry and Bush what kind of sick fuck would belong to such a cult? What
kind of sick fuck would mock the horror Abner Louima went through at the
hands of some in NYPD? Should someone who is a member of a cult that
would engage in rituals like these have access top nuclear codes and
warmaking capabilities?
Is this the kind of organization--and rituals--that some "real
Christian" would belong to and engage in? Should anyone belonging to a
twisted cult like this hold any kind of security clearance when
membership in much more benign organizations is grounds for denial of
security clearance?

If I get the chance, at a Kerry or Bush rally, I plan to read a portion
of this transcript aloud and ask directly what kind of sick fuck would
a) want to belong to this cult; b) accept an invitation if invited; c)
be proud of membership in such a cult; d) engage in cover-up of the
history, agenda and activities of such a cult; e) refuse to answer
questions about membership and activities in this cult; e) not renounce
membership in it if a "youthful indiscretion" and help to expose it as
atonement.

Part of transcript of a Bones ritual (possibly initiation):

And last Saturday, April 14 [2001]-for the first time ever-that
long-secret rite was witnessed by a team of outsiders, including this
writer.

Using high-tech night-vision video equipment able to peer through the
gloom into the inner courtyard of the Skull and Bones "Tomb" in New
Haven, The Observer team witnessed:

* The George W. effect: intoxicated by renewed proximity to Presidential
power, a robed Bonesman posing as George W. harangued initiates in an
eerily accurate Texas drawl: "I'm gonna ream you like I reamed Al Gore"
and "I'm gonna kill you like I killed Al Gore."

* Privileged Skull and Bones members mocked the assault on Abner Louima
by crying out repeatedly, "Take that plunger out of my ass!"

* Skull and Bones members hurled obscene sexual insults ("lick my
bumhole") at initiates as they were forced to kneel and kiss a skull at
the feet of the initiators.

* Other members acted out the tableau of a throat-cutting ritual murder.

It's important to remember this is not some fraternity initiation. It is
an initiation far more secret-and far more significant, in terms of real
power in the United States-than that of the Cosa Nostra. If the Bushes
are "the WASP Corleones"-as the ever more stingingly waspish Maureen
Dowd has suggested-this is how their "made men" (and women) are made.*
It's an initiation ceremony that has bonded diplomats, media moguls,
bankers and spies into a lifelong, multi-generational fellowship far
more influential than any fraternity. It was-and still remains-the heart
of the heart of the American establishment.

[snip]

Yes, the death mantra-here it is, the three-line Skull and Bones
initiation-ritual theme that has bound three Presidents (including the
present one) to their secret society:

'THE HANGMAN EQUALS DEATH!
THE DEVIL EQUALS DEATH!
DEATH EQUALS DEATH!'

[snip]

First, there was the guy posing as George W. He seemed to be a bit
disgruntled at being given this role-a feeling he expressed by calling
out in his George W. drawl to another "Patriarch" (as they're called):
"I got the power to bomb the crap out of China and they give me this
station."

Then someone-one of the initiates?-called out "Uncle Toby!" (Many Bone
ritual personae are taken from Laurence Sterne's Tristram Shandy- you
gotta give them credit there for good taste.)

"Uncle Toby!" the cry repeated.

"Shut up, neophyte."

"Take that plunger out of my ass, Uncle Toby."

Presumably, this mocking Louima reference was a ploy to scare initiates
into thinking Uncle Toby was going to give them the plunger treatment.

That cheerful rectal theme was followed up by:

"I'm gonna ream you like I reamed Al Gore!" from the George W. imitator.

Followed by "Help me! It's the devil!"

And then "George W." really getting into it: "I'm gonna kill you like I
killed Al Gore."

Silence. Then a door opened. Voices-half of them, it seemed, women-were
screaming: "Run! Neophyte! Run, neophyte!"

(The neophytes are, of course, the new initiates.)

>From my post, I could only see hooded figures racing about in the
darkness above my head, accompanied by cries of:

"Run, neophyte!"

"Find the femur!"

And (again): "Take that plunger out of my ass, Uncle Toby!"

But first there was a different kind of kissing being referred to. There
were cries of "Lick my bumhole, neophyte!" "Lick my ass, neophyte!" "Do
you like my bum, neophyte?" (Despite these heartfelt pleas, we did not
witness any of those acts being consummated.)

The bumhole tribute was followed by more cries of "Get the femur!" and
at least part of the death mantra I'd heard before: "DEATH EQUALS
DEATH."

Following which, "George W." chimed in with "I'm the President of the
motha-fuckin' U.S.A."-apparently just for the sheer pleasure of saying
it. (He was sounding more like the real George W. all the time.)

Jim C