[Marxism] Gen. Vo Nguyen Giap sez "Thanks, Kerry!"

Chris Brady cdbrady at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 12 01:24:33 MST 2004

Gen. Giap: Kerry's Group Helped Hanoi Defeat U.S.

 Tuesday, Feb. 10, 2004
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/2/10/222651.shtml

In his 1985 memoir about the war, Gen. Vo Nguyen Giap wrote that if it
weren't for
organizations like Kerry's Vietnam Veterans Against the War, Hanoi would
have surrendered to the U.S. - according to Fox News Channel war
historian Oliver North.
[clip]
"People are going to remember Gen. Giap saying if it weren't for these
guys [Kerry's group], we would have lost," North told radio host Sean
Hannity.

"The Vietnam Veterans Against the War encouraged people to desert,
encouraged
people to mutiny - some used what they wrote to justify fragging
officers," noted
the former Marine lieutenant colonel, who earned two purple hearts in
Vietnam.

"John Kerry has blood of American soldiers on his hands," North said.

[Great site, Peter!  After reading this stuff, I feel like someone
spiked my pasta sauce with a handful of extra special mushrooms... what
a trip!  OUT there...  The VVAW actually did just the opposite from
drenching themselves in patriots' blood; they helped save lives from a
war even Robert McNamara now admits was wrong.  North must have rabies.
]