[Marxism] Israeli Spies on Today's Fallujah Operation

Pieinsky pieinsky at igc.org
Sat Feb 14 19:06:24 MST 2004

Here we have the significant beginnings of larger unit guerilla warfare in
Iraq.  Without U.S. air and ground support, we can see from this case what
the results will be all over the place.  The puppet forces will collapse
faster than the Thieu regime in South Vietnam.  The Bush regime is caught
between a rock and a hard place. We in the anti-war movement must do what we
can do.

jay
www.neravt.com/left/

Fallujah Raids Administer Severe Jolt to US Transition Plan
http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=787