[Marxism] RE: The Manmade Origin of AIDS

Tony Abdo gojack10 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 15 21:47:48 MST 2004

This article fails to substantiate its allegations of a US government
conspiracy to kill African Blacks via starting and spreading AIDS.    That
is not to say that the US elite has been not fully complicit in allowing the
spread of AIDS in Africa, simply by their refusal to take any meaningful
measures to stop its spread there.

Spreading disease is a common method of US warfare.    However, much disease
arrises simply from conditions of world poverty without any direct
conspiracy being involved.    This is the most probable cause of the origins
of AIDS.      Unless there is some specific and compelling documentation
otherwise, we should probably believe merely that AIDs was one of the first
modern epidemics caused by the rapid onset of ecological breakdown  in the
second half of the 20th Century.

As the ecology of the planet increasingly rapidly deteriorates, we will most
likely see a more rapid evolution of newer and more dangerous biological
pathogens from this process of planetary degradation.     No direct
conspiracy to kill people with biological weaponry need be involved as these
new diseases come on scene.

Tony Abdo
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Hi, I am unware, to be
honest, of how much of this is accurate and substantiable, but I have heard
the thesis stated a number of times. I wonder what list members think of
this. Is it just conspiracy theorising? Apologies if members think the topic
unsuitable.....
The Manmade Origin Of AIDS
Paris and Dr. Kwame Nantambu,  September 27, 2002

Yes, you read it correctly. AIDS is manmade. Here you will read, explicitly,
that the US government funded the creation of this virus that would “lead to
yet another method of massive killing of large populations” and “be
refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we
depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease.” Yes, there
is most definitely a war going on, and it is much scarier than you probably
ever imagined.   ....article continues....