[Marxism] Re: Shia leader speaks to Mothers Against War in Canada

Lueko Willms l.willms at jpberlin.de
Tue Feb 17 11:01:57 MST 2004

     Am  17.02.04
schrieb  ffeldman at bellatlantic.net (Fred Feldman)
    auf  /ALIST/MARXMAIL
     in  000001c3f563$cc93edc0$6401a8c0 at fredpc
  ueber  [Marxism] Shia leader speaks to Mothers Against War in Canada

  quoting a representatives of Military Families Speak Out (MFSO):

FF> I discovered that Muqtada al-Sadr, a Shiite cleric from Iraq, was
FF> attending and speaking at the conference.

  Isn't that the leader of this small very radical group which also
confronted the Shia majority leaders quite often?

  To David McDonald: please do not quote the full article for a short
comment.

Yours,

"Ohne Pressefreiheit, Vereins- und Versammlungsrecht ist keine
Arbeiterbewegung möglich"        - Friedrich Engels      (Februar 1865)