[Marxism] Communist tasks

Jon Flanders jonathan.flanders at verizon.net
Tue Feb 17 18:26:55 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 17:43, Walter Lippmann wrote:
>  I don't know why people are
> so negative about the idea that the thief who stole
> the presidency should be defeated in the upcoming
> election.

I think I could make a case that at this point we might be better off
with a weak and discredited Bush than an invigorated Kerry
administration.

As I have pointed out before, Kerry has the creds to continue the War on
Terror, The Iraq War, war in Afghanistan and to re-institute the draft.

In short, he will be much more effective all round in calling for
"sacrifice." And we know where that will lead.

Jon Flanders