[Marxism] RE: African American Liberation and Social Revolution 5

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 17:41:00 MST 2004

In a message dated 2/18/2004 6:28:21 PM Central Standard Time,
MLause at cinci.rr.com writes:
White chauvinism, eh?  You slander me based on playing with the
definitions of words, Melvin.

It's like trying to talk politics with somebody who's high and obsessed
with inventing their own vocabulary.

Have fun.

ML

Comment

You slander yourself. Why should I care about "black history" and University
studies?

What you wrote is about black history and univeristies. I speak of the
Marxist conception of the National Question and the social position of the African
American people. What you wrote is a white chauvinist deviation of American
history.

This is not unusual. You are mistaken. I am writing about the Marxist
conception of the national question - not black history. It is that simple. Your
compliance is not necessary on any level. It is not a question of black history
and you do not get it and that is all right.

I shall have no fun. Freedom doesn't ring - yet.

To each his own

Melvin P.