[Marxism] RE: African American Liberation and Social Revolution 5

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 18:00:30 MST 2004

In a message dated 2/18/2004 6:28:21 PM Central Standard Time,
MLause at cinci.rr.com writes:
It's like trying to talk politics with somebody who's high and obsessed
with inventing their own vocabulary.

Have fun.

ML
Last comment

I of course posses the document that define the language that was used in my
article. It is not my fault that you are unaware of this. I understand your
position. My position has repeatedly been made clear and traced from Walker's
Appeal.

Things change.

There is no need to for me to adopt on any level the conceptions and language
structure of the dominate bourgeoisie and their ideologists. Where have I
incorrect described the social position of the African American people in
American history? Where have I incorrectly described the evolution of the
Anglo-American people?

No comrade I speak of the history of the presentation of Marxism and the
African American Question. I gave the authors names. At least have enough
manliness to state your disagreement or agreement with the historical presentation of
Marxism and the national question.

I am not interested in "black history and universities."  This is race
ideology. Race ideology is a white chauvinist deviation within Marxism. A deviation
means to drift. I have not drifted. I understood what you wrote. It is old
hat. Some things are best left alone.

Then again, I am a communist worker.

Melvin P.