[Marxism] RE: African American Liberation and Social Revolution 5

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Wed Feb 18 19:25:43 MST 2004

Melvin wrote, "I am not opposed to monologue on the matter of Marxism
and the National question and the social position of the African
American people."  In fact, declining to discuss what you write on a
list for discussion amounts to insisting that it be a monologue.

You talk about "a Marxist view," or "the national question," or
"American history" (as opposed to the history of people living in
America), as though obviously, your understanding of these things is
solidly scientific, objective, and undiscussable.  You treat those who
wish to discuss them with other sentient souls as not sharing the
understanding of "a communist worker."

Not wanting to discuss on a Marxist discussion list is your choice.
I'll not bother you any further with my thoughts on your monologue.

ML