[Marxism] Voting by the U.S. Left--and the main stategic goalof 2004

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at rogers.com
Wed Feb 25 05:53:50 MST 2004

Louis wrote:

"I honestly don't understand why you would want to push such a line
here... It would be like me showing up on Leo Casey's list and talking
up the Cuban revolution."

Go for it, if you think there are some people worth talking to there.
People do adjust their views in light of changing circumstances and
argument. Nor would I let Casey deter you; he’s abrasive, but that’s
something we all learn to live with -- not only on the left, but in
society, right? Show respect for others and some decorum, and I think
you'll surprise yourself with how much progress you can make.

Marv Gandall