[Marxism] Let the dead bury their dead (*Matthew* 8:22)

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Wed Feb 25 07:34:33 MST 2004

Jeff Rubarb wrote;

"Well, there is a famous injunction by Moses Mendelssohn that people
stop treating Spinoza as a dead dog (from when Marx's similar comment
about Hegel); and if we are to have the 'foreign body on philosophy'
that Heidegger gnashed his teeth about, we're moving back into
questionable territory -- a place I for one am somewhat uncomfortable
being, and for some reason I believe there is quote-unquote appropriate
'Scriptural' authority concerning  such things."

Before we get down to defining words...can Jeff please come to the front
of the room and diagram his sentence?

Solidarity requires Clarity!
Mark L.