[Marxism] Drivin' that train, high with no brain (was: jibbery jibber)

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Wed Feb 25 19:39:19 MST 2004

Oooo! I actually translated that one.....  Comrade Rubarb is suggesting
that we "seriously consider the pre-Stalinist American left (including
communists)," and that "if you're too smart to scab you're too smart by
half."

Hmmm. I'm going to regret asking, but
1. What pre-Stalinist communists do you want to seriously consider?
2. What do you want to seriously consider them for?
3. Do you prefer: (a) smart unionists; (b) dumb scabs; or (c) some
unspecified mix of smart scabs and dumb unionists?

Solidariness!
Mark L.