[Marxism] Lil Kim pussy -part b -AAQ -10

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 08:08:30 MST 2004

“I know your back been glued to the wall.”

Lil Kim came under attack for showing pussy. Kim has made it perfectly clear
to anyone that listens that she use to be “scared of dick.” She engaged
Reilly as a big girl because the bourgeoisie has to wage the battle on the cultural
front to isolate the communist class. Who in their right mind attack pussy
but a degenerate – a so called “big dick?” Fuck Reilly.  Is this not criminal
contempt of women worthy of jail?

What Reilly is saying is that a woman can sell pussy in a dark alley, jumping
in and out of some tricks car, who wants to pay her three dollars for head,
and when she is finished she have to wash the front window, kick the tires and
check them for correct air pressure.

“What you thought women were oppressed by bank notes and not real men?”

You can't sell pussy for real money or show pussy in his public. If Reilly
really feel this way then abolition of property, marriage and the bullshit.

Reilly says that Lil Kim cannot go outside without panties on.

Fuck Reilly, he is trying to consolidate the fascist elements in American
society. Like they don't by pussy. They just pay for it all at one time and glue
women's back to the wall and ass to the bed – then want you to kick the tires.

See, “the truth is back.”

On last thing about Lil Kim as women. When you are having sex with your woman
and she says "this is your pussy daddy," she do not meant that is your
property or really yours, except for that moment. See, woman as woman is sovereign
and because her vagina is part of her person it is really hers. Take my word
for this and don't ask for proof or your feelings are going to be hurt.

"But she said it was mine and mine alone."

Sucker. Ask Lil Kim.

The ideological attack of the bourgeoisie in the cultural arena is to keep a
mutherfucker back glue to the wall. Remember the full scale attack on NWA and “
Ice-T” “Cop Killer” by the state and their lackeys? The campaign by the
bourgeoisie is unrelenting and comes in waves. This is an election year and a big
wave is in progress. "Where my surfers at."

There is a difference between the man whose back has been broken and the man
with his “back glued to the wall.”

The very nature of slavery demanded that blacks and whites live in close
proximity as a function of control of the slaves. This was the basis for a sense
of “noble obligation” on the part of the master to care for his “niggers.”

“Mr. Charlie is a good master . . . a good white man.”

The black and white people of the plantation area of the South evolved
different from those in the North. In a very real way the black of the plantation
South has more in common with the white of the plantation South than the Black
of the North. The white of the plantation South has more in common with the
black of the plantation South – his neighbor, than the whites –Yankee, of the
North.

The portrayal of the Southern white as simply the jailer of the black misses
this critical fact and consequently obscures the full weight of the “national
character” of the black and white people of the plantation South and the
national question.  The cultural life and spiritual striving of the black and white
people in the plantation area, as it has historically existed in distinction
to that of the Yankee, is the full meaning of national character. The movie “
Monster Ball” – with Billy Bob and Holly B, tried to express this dynamic.

(I did not care for the movie because it did not reflect the specific
demographic tone of the South and the fact that Southern European men outnumbered
women as the fact of immigration and women outnumbered men – as slaves, in the
South. The men were worked to death and women make women easier – apparently.
More girls than boys. Then, Billy Bob voice was Southern and Holly's Northern
voice could not portray the harsh irony tragic/comedy of the Southern women. I
did enjoy seeing her with clothes off.)

The criminalization of the black in the American Union began in the North and
not the South. Slaves are not put in jail and no one can work the fields with
their back glued to the wall.

“The proof is back.”

There is no need to relive the race riots and imposed isolation of the
Northern black, which has not ended to this very day. Our defense and hatred of the
unions and everything else, has no bound. These organizations of the
industrial workers were stratified – skilled and unskilled, and conceived in
segregation, the most brutal forms of white chauvinism. Criminalization is a Northern
export.

In the North the Anglo American people – as a people, has given us nothing
but the blade, boot and the bullet. Stalin and Soviet power kicked the door in
on the bourgeoisie and served head blows to capital. Explain why the most
segregated cites are in the North? Industrialism is not the answer.

There shall be no change in the articulation of the historical curve. What
periodically appears as a “lumpen” mentality is the fact of criminalization,
although I am no “jail bird” – “knock on wood.”

A mutherfucker get lucky from time to time. Every family around me all of my
life has someone in jail for something or are ensnared in the “just-us”
system.

(“I can't believe I am not on probation for something and have no drunk
driving tickets.:).”

Then again ones status within the working class (upper strata) and a corp. of
petty bourgeois white attorneys – who are revolutionary to the highest
degree, have something to do with this. These communist and Marxists attorneys waged
a “no holds barred” battle against the justice system and wrote a new
chapter in our history. It has taken considerable years to understand that these
honorable men and women where waging a battle based in 1790 and uprooting Jim
Crow at its genesis – in the North.

Criminalization of the black did not begin in the South but rather the North.
There were countless times I have been stopped by the police. Without fail my
driver license and Chrysler badge would be pulled out of my wallet at the
same time.

“I'm a nigga but a Chrysler worker and got a fucking union. The Union might
kick my ass but they will kick your ass. Plus don't the Police have a union? I
don't like your union but it is a fucking union.”

Complexity.

 The monologue – rap, continues. “The truth is back.”

Two historical waves – moments, transformed this criminalized mass of colored
peoples into the African American national minority. The trickle of escaped
slaves to the North became a mighty stream with Emancipation and the formation
began to take place. The mechanization of agriculture released a tidal wave –
millions, of Southern blacks who sought escape from the plantation south and
relocated North, in the industrial slums.

Millions of Southern whites migrated and remain as such for a couple of
generations with many merging into the general population of the Anglo-American of
the North as they shed their Southern distinctiveness – national character.
The poorer whites of the North become “white trash” and merge with the poverty
stricken whites of the historic plantation South. (M&M)

This is of course absurd. The Irish national minority or the Irish in England
is a national minority because his journey as Irish began in Ireland. The
genesis of the African American national minority began in 1790, when 30,000
colored slaves were freed and before the evolution of the African American people
as a people and before the emergence of the Black Belt nation.

A section of the black intellectual elite has coined the circumstances of the
African American people as “the conditions of the absurd” and in their
anti-communism has used this as an ideological block to the entry the of the white
revolutionary into the sphere of insurgency of the lowest sector of the
proletariat which is black. The only time the black and white industrial workers of
the North interacted is basically on the assembly line. The basis of the
intellectual breach within Marxism runs along color lines as an expression of
segregation of the Northern Negro – black.

This black intellectual elite – based in the North, first revolutionary mass
publication distributed North and South was “David Walkers Appeal.” “David
Walkers Appeal” has to be understood and assessed on the basis of the evolution
of Jim Crow in the North during the time of slavery . . . YEA.

Much water has passed under the bridge since “Walkers Appeal.” Walker was
unusual and became a Northern Negro by circumstance.

It is the peculiar development of the “Northern Negro” and the fact that
segregation as a social form of conduct was birthed in the North and not the
South, that has confused the national colonial question in America, in respects to
the South and Blacks as viewed from the North.

Marxism and the National Question. Marxism and the national question is not a
set of definitions but rather definitions that clarify a conception of a
modern imperial process.

Segregation is the reason “you” – my Yankee comrades cannot see the obvious.
My tradition gets in the way of you getting out of the way.

I also know your “back been glued to the wall” – the other wall. That is why
segregation was born of the North. That’s why its “The Strange Career of Jim
Crow.”

“Jump back Jim Crow.”

Peace.

Melvin P.