[Marxism] Of Miracle Miles

Jeff Rubard jeffrubard at fusemail.com
Fri Feb 27 18:35:59 MST 2004

> Message: 6
> Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:44:03 -0500
> From: Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com>
> Subject: [Marxism] Reply to a Bad Subjects editor
> To: "Charles L. Bertsch" <cbertsch at email.arizona.edu>,
> 	aldamaf at hotmail.com, r_soza at uclink4.berkeley.edu, AShuman101 at aol.com,
> 	bad at uclink.berkeley.edu
> Cc: activists and scholars in Marxist tradition
> 	<marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu>,	pen-L at SUS.CSUCHICO.EDU
>
> Charles Bertsch wrote:
>
>>Havven't they given you tenure yet, Louis?
>>
>>Oh, that's right. I forgot.
>>
>>Nice to hear from an old, um, whatever.

> After putting two and two together, I did a google search on "Bertsch" and
> "Bad Subjects" and discovered that you are one of the bullshit artists
> that
> puts that cyber-rag out. If you had a beef about what your pal Aldama
> wrote
> about Cuba, you should have made that clearer. I have half a mind to put
> you and all your postmodernist pals on Marxmail where we can teach you a
> thing or two about Marxist theory.

Lou, this is the part where "Westy" forgets he can't drum.  *Bad Subjects* is
fucking awesome, and that means they've been held to a lot of "standards"
you like to drop: and really, there's an end to sympathy concerning events
Noo Yorkers had a lot more to do with than the Mad Dog Militia.  It's like
that,
you know it's like that, meet *one* V-guy and you'll never get the "mike"
back.
Organization men don't need one, anyway; leastways that's what Arac was
always "indicating".

> Louis Proyect
> Marxism list: www.marxmail.org

Jeff Rubard