[Marxism] Fraudulent viruses -- and a fuss

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 28 11:18:19 MST 2004

As I have said, people can make their own determinations on virus matters. I passed it along, with its original tag from the ostensible IBM woman:  DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD ALERT YOU.

I think it would be quite possible for a villain to use an ostensibly harmless shell for a real virus.  I have been hit each day by several viruses -- but we do have top of the line Norton 2004.  Not everyone does.  Given this little fuss, I'm not sure I'll bother anyone again with this virus topic.

Best -

HUNTER GRAY [HUNTER BEAR]
www.hunterbear.org

When you cut to the bone  and cut away the college degrees, academic and
other titles, published books and articles, ours is essentially a working
class and Indian family.  We consistently join unions  -- and we always
support them with the greatest vigor.

It's critical to always keep fighting -- and to always remember that, if one lives with grace, he/she should be prepared to die with grace.