[Marxism] "Looking for a *lucky girl* to put me in the pink",

M. Junaid Alam junaidalam at msalam.net
Sat Feb 28 12:22:49 MST 2004

[ This post was forwarded from the old Panix account. Please make a
note of the new address for marxmail submission:
   marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu       ]

"Whose work are you doing for free, Lou?  Certainly not the Pander
Brothers': this is neither hardcore nor "soft and warm", although it may
meet New York observational protocols (keep attention focused on the
"wider world"). Someone more important than you is trying to be nice to
you, and you (mild-mannered Ivy League computer programmer) are
attempting to deliver a smackdown on Berkeley-smackers (such as do
exist).  This is a situation which in my estimation calls for lightly
salted mirth and merriment, but really: to what extent are you truly
speaking at cross-purposes with *Bad Subjects* and to what extent does
that reflect poorly upon your little raft?  And it's just not
enough to defend the Cuban revolution Way Out West, maybe you can even
cut *former* Raiders enthusiasts a deal and sharpen knives for those who
keep the young 'uns down on the farm after they've seen Ferdinand Foch.
For real.

Rubard"
===
Is it just me, or does no one here understand what the fuck Jeff Rubard
is saying 98% of the time?