[Marxism] John Lacny goes apeshit against CounterPunch

Jose G. Perez elgusanorojo at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 28 18:22:44 MST 2004

You missed the best bits of the Lacny blowout ...

"I knew, just fucking knew, that you people would eventually resort to
old-fashioned red-baiting to attack the People's Front against Bush.
Knew it. Old Claud Cockburn is spinning in his grave right now .... the
son has thrown in his lot with the Trotskyites....

"The point is that Nader -- and you -- are traitors. You are splitters,
wreckers, left in form but right in essence and function, every bit as
worthy of the turncoat label as David Horowitz....

"So what are you going to do now, call me a 'Stalinist'?"

José
(No longer a "Trotskyite" but still a wrecker and splitter, I guess.)