[Marxism] Fw: [SDC] Leisa's Prison Journal #8

DHE cuibono at rcip.com
Thu Jul 1 18:06:09 MDT 2004

Leisa Barnes was sentenced to 90 days in the federal facility at Dublin CA,
for trespassing on federal property at Fort Benning GA -- to wit, she
intruded into the real estate properly known as the School of the Americas.

At this pt I wouldn't call Leisa exactly a Marxist -- but whatever you call
it, I  hope we see a lot more of it:)