[Marxism] My blog

Mine Doyran mine.doyran at verizon.net
Sat Jul 3 05:27:49 MDT 2004

Sorry to say this but what a ridicilous piece of response from Gilles D'
Aymery.

What a big deal if people make their own blogs? There are more important
issues to discuss. Why to waste time on the use of blogs?

If this is all an issue of "commodifying masturbation",  isn't your web
publication "swans" a commodity at all? Don't you control the content of
your page?

Mine