[Marxism] How many Bush Administration members does it take to change a light bulb?
cuibono at rcip.com
Tue Jul 6 11:01:53 MDT 2004
How many Bush Administration members does it take to
change a light bulb?
Answer: Seven (7):
1. One to deny that the light bulb needs to be
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who has
questions about the light bulb.
3. One to blame the previous administration for the
need of a new light bulb.
4. One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to
have a secret stockpile of light bulbs.
5. One to have a secret meeting with Vice President
Cheney to arrange payment of one million dollars to
Halliburton for a light bulb.
6. One to set up a photo-op showing Bush changing the
light bulb while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped
in an American flag.
7. And one to explain to Bush the difference between
screwing in a light bulb and screwing the country.
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.716 / Virus Database: 472 - Release Date: 7/5/04
More information about the Marxism