[Marxism] A slightly different take on F-911: "...newfilm...a tremendous favor for...proponents of a war upontheArabianPeninsula."

hans wallin hanswallin at tiscali.nl
Wed Jul 7 13:53:45 MDT 2004

The title of the book by A.v.Bülow is:
"The CIA and the 11 September"
----- Original Message -----
From: "hans wallin" <hanswallin at tiscali.nl>
To: "Activists and scholars in Marxist tradition"
<marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Marxism] A slightly different take on F-911: "...newfilm...a
tremendous favor for...proponents of a war upontheArabianPeninsula."

Does anybody know the critical books concerning 911:
M.Chossudovsky: "War and globaization"
E.Hufschmid: "Painful truths "
The first book I read,the second not,but a german book, which often refers
to Hufschmid,I forgot the title' but the author is Andreas von Bülow
                                                                Hans Wallin