[Marxism] A slightly different take on F-911: "...newfilm...a tremendous favor for...proponents of a war upontheArabianPeninsula."

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at rogers.com
Wed Jul 7 15:33:45 MDT 2004

Interesting point you make about a preemptive US move in the event of civil
war. But I can't for the life of me see why they'd grab the oil fields from
the Saudis now in the absence of any such threat to supply.  Even in the
event of a threat, it would be a risky business for them given how thin
they're stretched in Iraq, and the possibility of the insurgency there
acquiring a regional dimension if they were to cross into Saudi Arabia. Of
course, if the Saudi pipelines start getting sabotaged regularly, they might
be forced to act despite everything.