[Marxism] Fahrenheit 911: Less From Moore (from The BlackCommentator)

David Quarter davidquarter at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 8 13:07:17 MDT 2004

According to WHO?

The criticism of the Saudis elite in the film was IMO fair.  That
being said, I think the criticism below is valid as well as there are
factions within the U.S. political establishment, with the Zionists (or
individuals with close business or political ties to Israel) happening
to be one of the most (if not the most) powerful one.

If you can't understand the part this plays out in some of the policy
decisions taken by the U.S. government. in the middle east, then
you are blinding yourself to reality.

DOQ