[Marxism] Upcoming Conference on The Right to Self Determination, the UN and Civil Society

Craven, Jim JCraven at clark.edu
Thu Jul 8 13:57:52 MDT 2004

Attached is a notice for an upcoming conference in Geneva from August
6-8 on The Right to Self Determination, the UN and Civil Society at
which I have been invited to present some work. Those in Europe or
planning to be in Europe at the time might want to come and attend.
http://www.ihraam.org/Conference2.html
<http://www.ihraam.org/Conference2.html>
Hope to see some of you there.

Jim Craven

James M. Craven
Blackfoot Name: Omahkohkiaayo-i'poyi
Professor/Consultant,Economics;Business Division Chair
Clark College, 1800 E. McLoughlin Blvd.
Vancouver, WA. USA 98663
Tel: (360) 992-2283; Fax: (360) 992-2863
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~blkfoot5
Employer has no association with private/protected opinion
"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present
controls the past." (George Orwell)
"...every anticipation of results which are first to be proved seems
disturbing to me...(Karl Marx, "Grundrisse")
FREE LEONARD PELTIER!!