[Marxism] Fahrenheit 911: Less From Moore (from The BlackCommentator) re: D. Quarter and J. Craven)

David Quarter davidquarter at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 9 11:30:32 MDT 2004

Mike,

 I think it's pretty obvious he was "shorthanding" it, although I can
see that with political consciousness  at the level that it is in the
U.S., how this might imflame already existing  hatred of middle
easterners and muslims.

  I don't however see it as a stretch to characterize the Saudi elite
as "sinister", beside the fact the Saudi Arabia is a "colonized"
country. If it it inappropriate to point out the crimes of the Saudi
elite because the U.S. bares the brunt of responsibility for them,
then I imagine it is likewise innapropriate to condemn Israel's
crimes since, like Saudi Arabia, it is type of colony of the U.S..

Also, are you denying that Zionists aren't a considerable force in
the U.S establishment? Is all the key officials in Washington with
ties to Israel of no consequence of U.S. foreign policy in the middle
east? All that lobbying by AIPAC and like-minded groups, all the
visits to Israel by politicians? The billions of aid money would keep
flowing in irrespective of who was in the U.S. establishment., you
believe?

DOQ