[Marxism] Re: Marxmail history

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Jul 11 16:10:56 MDT 2004

I am letting Malgosia have the last word below. I do, however, want to
urge comrades to take a look at the Spoons lists. It is a very useful
resource for understanding the non-Marxist left, even as there are
frequent genuflections toward Marx on all of the lists (albeit in the
name of discovering the emancipatory kernel of Marxism through a fresh
reading of Spinoza, Hegel or whomever.)

The Spoons home-page is at:
http://lists.village.virginia.edu/~spoons/index.html

I frequently check in on the aut-op-sys list, a gathering place for Toni
Negri fans. You might also want to check out the Deleuze-Guattari list,
which has all sorts of really creative participants. Here's a recent
post in its entirety:

"they spreadspired all around in and through and could not stop their
winding vining waves until dreams overtook them further to continue on
their spiraling undulatory interintratrajectories"

--
Marxism list: www.marxmail.org