[Marxism] Re: The Nader Factor Revisited

Pieinsky pieinsky at igc.org
Mon Jul 12 07:15:38 MDT 2004

This was some unsolicited email I received.  I thought it was from the
pro-Kerry organization at www.WeHelpedStopBush.com  who signed it.  Now,
having looked at that Web site and not having seen anything like it there,
I'm not so sure.  Maybe it was a black op from GOP-aligned operatives.
However, based on the behavior of the Dems in dissing Nader elsewhere, maybe
not.

best,
jay