[Marxism] Query from a correspondent

Mine Doyran mine.doyran at verizon.net
Mon Jul 12 16:00:15 MDT 2004

Certainly, check out David Spiro's _Hidden Hand of American Hegemony:
Petrodollar Recycling and International Markets." It is about the 1974-75
oil shock.

Also check out Peter Gowan's _Global Gamble._  This is more about the
Federal Reserve and international financial crisis though.

You may find them useful. Gowan and Spiro do not use that kind of language
you are talking about...

Mine A. Doyran
Doctoral Candidate
Department of Political Science
Nelson A. Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy
University at Albany, S.U.N.Y.
135 Western Avenue, Milne Hall
Albany, NY 12222
mine.doyran at verizon.net
"A revolutionary career does not lead to banquets
and honorary titles, interesting research and
professorial wages. It leads to misery, disgrace,
ingratitude, prison and a voyage into the unknown,
illuminated by only an almost superhuman belief."
Max Horkheimer