[Marxism] Thrift shop imperialism

andrew c pollack andypollack at juno.com
Thu Jul 15 17:03:15 MDT 2004

A quick web search produced this story, which is funny because a few
years ago a similar incident happened with an interesting twist: Tibetan
SUPPORTERS of the Dalai Lama supposedly rioted on seeing the shirts
thinking his holiness' image had been misappropriated.

More fun to laugh at Stalinist bureaucratic fuck-up or feudal mystical
nonsense? Your call.