[Marxism] Forwarded from Anthony (antiwar)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Jul 20 10:35:49 MDT 2004

Apropos my previous email. I think it is very clear
that whichever canddiate wins the Presidential
election in November, the United States is still going
to be occupying Iraq by next Spring. Moreover that
ocupation will continue to become more and more
unpopular- the world over, but in the USA in
particular - as time goes by.

By that time some of the Anybody But Bush followers -
(not the cynical and/or sold out leaders) - will also
have begun to realize that they were bamboozled -
especially if Kerry wins.

Now is the time to egin to plan and organize for a
major antiwar demo in April, 2005.

All the best, Anthony
--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org