[Marxism] Does the Anti-War Movement Still Exist? (Who isDavidCobb?)

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 21:38:30 MDT 2004

Jose wrote:

>But there are ALSO tens or hundreds of thousands of young people out
>there who went out for Kucinich or Dean. They'll be back. A little
>older, a little wiser, and about 20,000% more pissed off at the swindle
>that's been pulled.

And sadly, four years later, they'll be fooled again. Fool me once, shame on
you. Fool me every four years, and you're the Democratic Party.

I don't have the answer. Just the reality.

'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

Unfortunately, I don't believe in prayer.