[Marxism] Nader peitioning by Republicans?

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Wed Jul 21 10:20:33 MDT 2004

The other day when a Democratic friend informed me, authoritatively, of
course, that the Republicans were circulating Nader petitions.  Rather
than to make another unsuccessful foray into the realm of reasonable
discourse with yet another Fundamentalist believer, I responded, "Good,
the Republicans have more money and are better organized.  We need the
signatures.  I hope they're sending lots of money as well."

But I suppose all this Ali G talk, but I decided to write various
Republican websites asking them where all their Nader petitioning teams
were.because I've never seen any of them.  .Here's the exchange with the
Ohio Republicans.Maybe I'll get more responses .

If anyone hears any more such horseshit from Democrats, just wrap a copy
of this email around a brick and lob it their direction.

Solidarity,
Mark L.

  _____