[Marxism] Apology & Retraction: To Louis Proyect

DHE cuibono at rcip.com
Wed Jul 21 15:46:57 MDT 2004

Thank you for so graciously pointing out my blunder, in sending what was
meant to be a private message instead to this list. I guess the best I can
do at this point is just to retract everything negative I said to & about
you, and offer my humble apology for any annoyance or inconvenience I have
caused.

It's even more distressing to have once again stepped on my oui-oui in
public, since as time goes on, I'm finding more and more convergence between
our respective views of political matters.

If there is anything more I can do or say to rectify this business, please
do not hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely & Respectfully,
Dan Elliott
Sacramento