[Marxism] Ali G

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Wed Jul 21 19:05:33 MDT 2004

There is a liberal paternalism that spills over into the Left at times,
usually through leaky and humorless English Departments.  Someone in my
now-defunct college told a joke based on dialect humor.  The liberals
and pseudolefties (i.e, liberals) had massive hissy fits.

I countered with Petroleum Nasby, whose brilliant and uncompromising
abolitionism were usually told in white redneck dialect.  They were
offended.

They were also offended when I called Scott Thompson's "Buddy Cole"
character from "Kids in the Hall" a Will Rogers for the late 20th
century.

The humorless deserve neither more or less than a custard pie in the
face.

ML